KRAV MAGA FORCE

1043 W. Madison St. Chicago, IL 60607 773.305.7657

PROMOTIONS

TRIAL CLASS

Follow Us On Twitter Like Us On Facebook

Read About Us On Yelp Watch Us On YouTube

NEW ADDITIONS TO OUR 2018 SCHEDULE

Beginning on Saturday, January 6th, we will be changing our Saturday and Sunday morning Krav Maga schedule and will be cancelling our 9:30am All Levels Krav Maga class.

Our new weekend (Saturday and Sunday) schedule will be as follows:

9:30a.m-10:30a.m.- Beginner/Int Krav Maga (Levels 1 and 2) on the 1st floor

9:30a.m.-10:30a.m.-Int/Advanced Krav Maga (Levels 3, 4, and 5) on the 2nd floor

The remainder of our schedule will remain unchanged.

If you are ready to begin your self-defense journey, contact us today at trials@kmfchicago.com or 773-305-7657 to schedule your free trial.

Comments

Security Check
Please enter the text below
CaptchaImage
Can't read text above? Try another text.
S
Tuesday, Oct 9, 2018 2:42 PM
S
veterans day images Thank You Veterans Images Happy Veterans Day 2018 Veterans Day Quotes And Sayings
S
Tuesday, Oct 9, 2018 2:42 PM
S
[url=https://google.com]Thank You Veterans Images[/url] happy veterans day 2018
Chris Greenwalt
Sunday, Oct 7, 2018 7:21 PM
Chris Greenwalt
This one is good schedule. I am planning a trip with my colleagues of dissertation proposal help company and I am sure that your experience regarding this will be really great guide for us all.
shawnkemp
Saturday, Oct 6, 2018 5:34 AM
shawnkemp
I will take a note of your site and continue checking for new data about once every week.You know, many persons are looking round for this information, winter jackets for women you could help them greatly.Keep sharing your thoughts.
Gracie
Friday, Oct 5, 2018 7:21 AM
Gracie
Everything is good enough and I am very glad that I have come across to your blog because you have shared a one of a kind blog which has all the things in a very pleasant manner. This is a great honor and Coursework UK we are always striving to improve and to provide our students with the best and most realistic self-defense training possible.
shawnkemp
Saturday, Sep 22, 2018 2:28 AM
shawnkemp
We are really grateful for your blog post. uk assignment You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work
jessicaalex
Tuesday, Sep 11, 2018 6:55 AM
jessicaalex
Thanks for wishing the new year and my this new year is very special for me. Starting of this year I am get the prize from write my assignment website and till now my year is best year for me.
Anonymous
Saturday, Apr 28, 201811:09 AM
Anonymous
I saw that you are going to start the classes on the Saturday but this will little mess for me on join you on that mentioned day. Here is another option for me first complete my fullassignmenthelp review and on the next class I will there for attendance.